Pages

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Living Faithfule: A shout-out to a great friend

First I will like to send a special thank you to a good friend of mine. She has been very helpful in getting me ready on the business side of the business. She is also a true inspiration to all. Her story started off a sad one, but with faith and hope she soared into a better situation and started her own business. I would like to share her store with you.

Here is her story:
http://faithfulecreations.com/my-story/
Make sure to follow her blog.

Let me say that her photography skills are some of the best I have seen. She strives to deliver a story in every picture. Her pictures show the best in all her subjects. She is also working on Corporate Identity packages. What is that you say? well they include but not limited too: logo design, business cards, letterhead, model release forms and other assortment of business forms. I have had the chance to preview some of her forms and I must say that if you are a business you would want this. I will say I am first in line.  :-)

If you would like to preview some of her work check it out here:
http://capturedfaithfule.wordpress.com/

If you would like to help support her and her endeavors please donate to her fundraiser.
http://www.youcaring.com/help-a-neighbor/Keep-Moving-Forward/40231

Thank you Faith for allowing me to share your story and goal.


2 comments:

  1. Keisha I'm moved to tears girl. What a nice surprise to come home and find after a glorious time at church

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-) anytime hun. It was my pleasure

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...